Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sleep Study Results

So, the sleep study results are in, and whaddya know. I have MILD sleep apnea, but apparently its enough to need to have a CPAP. So I had a titration study last thursday and they determined the strength of the CPAP that I need to be using. I will hopefully pick it up on thursday and begin wearing it. So long as I have 24 out of 30 days worth of use by november 11th, I can use that appointment as a follow up on my CPAP use, and then if I manage to lose the weight sooner then I can schedule my surgery after insurance approval by the middle of november hopefully....I know I am being sort of impatient but it has really not been that long of a process....I first looked into the surgery on June 30th, went to the information session on July 12th, and then have gotten all of my required appts done in the last two months, august and september, but after 30 more days I should hopefully have the date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO i'm pretty excited!
I know its going to be the biggest challenge I have ever had but it will be so worth it in the end, I will be healthy and trim and hopefully able to buy clothes at all the stores that I am not able to shop at now!!!!!
once I have a surgery date, then I will post before pics....ok?

No comments:

Followers