Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Appointments all scheduled

Today I made all the appointments needed to get the ball really rolling. I have an appointment Sept 9th for a sleep study consult so I can schedule that, then an appointment on the 10th with the psychologist to determine that I am sane enough to have the surgery (let's hope I can fool him, haha) and then an appointment with my primary physician on september 16th for the pap to make sure i am healthy enough. :) I am so excited, a year from this winter I could be shopping in regular stores like Gap and Papaya,American Eagle and others!!!! yay! anywho, i am super excited if I can get all of this done in september and manage to lose the 16lbs that is required by the end of the month I could get it submitted to insurance and scheduled by october!!!!! how exciting! the sooner I get it the better I cannot wait to lose weight and be healthier and have more energy to keep up with that amazing little girl of mine!!!

No comments:

Followers