Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In all honesty...

I wish this wasn't so damn hard....I was just thinking that it's funny how most people say oh I have no problem changing my eating habits its the working out part I can't do, now I am the exact fricken opposite. I would rather work out four hours a day than change my eating habits, I think mostly because it is alot of work to figure out calories, and also I have horrible cravings and I always give in. I just need one whole week of not giving in and I think I will be ok. That being said, I have not been eating so well the last few days...I had taco bell tonight, and a brownie sundae from mcdonald's while I was working....SHAME on me right, well I guess that just means it's gonna take more time in the gym tomorrow to burn off the extra calories I consumed tonight. Darn... Well I just hope that I see some results within the month. I do notice I have SOOO much more energy and sleep better now that I am on a regular schedule of exercising!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody, I feel for you. I am having trouble with all of it too. I am suppose to go Wednesday with my friend to the gym and I dread it and in the mean while I am eating every thing in site. I believe that the biggest thing for me with food is not being prepared. Like not packing my lunch, planning dinner, eating breakfast, things like that. Hang in there and it will fall into place.
Karina

Kelly The Queen said...

I wish it all wasn't so damn hard! I wish we could wave a magic wand and be skinny and doing everything the way we are "supposed to" but it isn't that way so we have to struggle and live day to day and do the best we can! Just keep up the trying part and don't be too hard on yourself! It's all good! Love you!

Max and Renee said...

Hi Jody,
I saw that you checked out our blog, so now I can get a chance to look at yours. I was really encouraged by your heartfelt honesty and I just wanted to encourage you on this journey you have begun. Your daughter truly is such a blessing and I pray she continues to be your inspiration when you feel stuck to press on to reach the goals you have set for yourself. I am so proud of you and all that you have achieved thus far. Keep up the good work. I have enjoyed hearing from mom and Don about nursing school and all and I look forward to keeping in touch. All my best,
Renee

Followers